Friday 26 October 2012

Christmas Craft Creating

Hey there,

I know it has been a while since my last post, but many exciting things have been happening! I have enrolled onto a Foundation diploma in Art and Design, with a view to applying to uni in January.



It has been fairly challenging, with the kids and everything, but I think I am getting there. So much so, that I have booked two craft fairs for Christmas. The first being on the 29th of November at The Holiday Inn in Telford and the second at Battling Brook School in Leicestershire on the 16th of December.

I will upload flyers as soon as I can figure out how :)


        
    
        
 These are photos from a previous craft stall that I have done



You can pretty much imagine the state of panic I am in at the minute, but hey doesn't pressure get things done?

I have a few things made up already and have plenty of ideas rolling around, so shouldn't have too much problem filling two stalls.

Any way best get on with it, if I want to have any stock.

Take care

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment