Monday 5 November 2012

Christmas Craft Fair and 'Swish'



My friend Imola and I are doing a craft fair at The Holiday Inn, in Telford on the 29th Nov. We are really looking forward to it and are hoping for a good turn out.




All week I have been in making mode. Trying to fit everything into my very (at the moment) busy life.
I have had lots of college work to do, ucas forms to fill in, children to bath and tea to make. I am thoroughly enjoying this busy time at the moment. I can't guarantee that I won't crack at some point though :)


My latest piece of college work. This is going towards my portfolio for uni applications. It is a design for a top, made  from paper. This is the toile. The next part of the process is to make a fabric toile, which I will be starting on Wednesday. Soooo EXCITED!! 

Anyway if your out and about in Telford, Shropshire, on the 29th Nov, come and take a look at the craft fair.
Me and Molly will be pleased to see you.

Best get back to making.

Janine x


No comments:

Post a Comment