Friday 21 March 2014

Spring has sprung...

Hey, It's been a while, but i thought i would pop my head around the door and say hi. HI! I hope you have all been well?
 
Spring has sprung and I feel that i should get my blogging hat back on. I have been up to soooo much and should've recorded it all on my blog, but you know how things run away from you, and i never got around to it. Then the moment passes and it just gets tidied away into the could've been a blog post file.

The biggest news that has happened over the time I have been away, is....... I have reapplied for university and I will now start in October-ish, studying Art and Design. I cannot wait and wish I could start now. In the mean time I am doing as many summer craft fairs as I can and make up as many blankets as I can, so hopefully business can still go on, all be it at a slightly reduced rate :)

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. I have so much planning and preparing to do and I am not sure where to start. 

I will leave you now and I will be back in a day or so with pictures of some of the work I have made recently.

Here are a few pictures on my camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment